New Baby Support 0-12 weeks
Choose how much advice and support you need within your budget.
Whether you have struggled in the past with a newborn or you have just had your first baby, Suzy gets you off to the best start, giving you peace of mind and the confidence to be the best parent for your baby.
Ideal when you would like to learn how to:
- Bath, dress change your baby and overall care
- Respond to and respect your baby’s emotional needs
- Breastfeed and prevent low milk supply, sore nipples, etc.
- Bottle feed with effective winding, correct sterilisation, etc.
- Get an understanding of your baby’s unique sleep ‘architecture’
- Create good sleep hygiene to encourage healthy growth
- Settle your baby calmly in the day and at night
- Grasp the beginnings of a gentle, ‘sleep-friendly’ daily pattern
- Have the confidence to get out and about
- Have consistent, personalised advice in those first weeks (or more…)
New Baby Support 0-12 weeks at a glance:
Welcome Newborn 0-12 weeks in detail:
In-home consultation: The consultation can start when you choose, between 9am and 3pm. Suzy will listen and observe carefully and answer your initial questions then go through the specific areas of newborn baby care that you find challenging. You might like her to show you some different feeding positions, effective winding techniques or perhaps gentle sleep shaping so that you gain confidence in being able to put your baby down when you need to. If you are too exhausted Suzy will be there for you to lean on, caring for you and your baby.
7 days follow on text support: Following on from the consultation, at any time you have a question, you can contact Suzy and she will answer you.
Fees apply to consultations that take place within a 10 miles radius of Watford Station. For other areas, please give your postcode and check the additional cost with Suzy.
‘Tailormade Options’ are considered as ‘special offers’ in the Terms and Conditions
The consultation fee is calculated on the basis that Suzy is a working guest in your home. For overnight consultations, you are respectfully requested to provide food and appropriate accommodation. If you have limited space, please contact Suzy so that she can advise.