Easy Feeding 5 mths - 5 yrs
Suzy helps you understand the reasons behind your infant’s feeding behaviour and how to manage it in a positive way so that mealtimes become stress-free and enjoyable. You discuss practical menu plans, and introduce your infant to fun activities that are food related. With a good dose of patience, the right techniques and a better understanding, you’ll see initial signs of improvement within just a few weeks. Furthermore, the follow-on support offers reassurance and rapid answers whilst your confidence continues to increase.
‘Easy Feeding’ is ideal for:
- Restoring a calm, sociable environment at mealtimes
- Widening the range of food for your ‘picky eater’
- Encouraging a balanced diet
- Understanding your infant’s nutritional needs
- Reassurance your infant will enjoy eating over time
- Gaining confidence with weaning to solid food
- How to avoid food-aversive behaviour
Easy Feeding at a glance:
Suzy understands how stressful your infants fussy feeding can be so she responds promptly to your request. Your consultation could start within two weeks of your booking confirmation. For further details you are invited to read the T&C’s.
The consultation fee applies when the consultation is within a 10-mile radius of Stamford, Rutland. For other areas, Please contact me stating your postcode and to get a quote that includes travel time/cost.
For each consultation day, I participate at your infant’s mealtimes and, for the purpose of being a healthy ‘feeding role model’, you are politely requested to provide the same food as your infant.